Wednesday, February 10, 2010

preying mantis likes a girl

DinoDude here. I'm chadbrochilling with all my brohemian rhapsodies. So my brohan who lives next door tells us that he has the ill hoodrat he wants to slay. Sweet, right? Problem is: he's got feelings. Feelings? WTF, mate? So my other roommate walks in and says, dudeski, you don't really want a girlfriend. I mean yeah, it really works my head voice when I talk to her on the phone in near false-setto, but it's whatever, nbd. But i'm like dudebro, at least she drinks from the bottle. Yeah, you're right, dudeasaurous-rex, king of all the dinodudes.

So, we voted and we decided that the preying mantis should find his honey-suckle and share some nectar, what up? Go get 'em, friend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the lawyer from the Broletariat Band in Cleveland. I am suing you for infringement, Brojannes Guttenberg.

    ReplyDelete